Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Book club BBQ (July 12, 2016)

Beautiful hot day.
Up at 8:15 (I got to sleep in!)
D up at 8:30, Cam up at 10:30

Getting ready for book club ;-)


Today Mom hosted the annual book club BBQ at her house. Cameron, Darcy and I helped her prepare. Theresa came early to take advantage of the beautiful day and go for a swim. The kids were really happy to see her and swim with her.


I made deviled eggs.

Baked potatoes

A bit of time to relax at the Tiki Bar (Mom's patio) before everyone arrives.

Darcy and Cameron set up a mini golf course in our back yard and Theresa played a round with them. I heard a lot of laughing!!

Lemonade


Barbie came to book club, too! 

Cameron ended up getting invited to sleep over at friend's house for the night. 

We had some great food, enjoyed the view and each others company even shared a few books!

I had a Mama raccoon with 3 babies at the bird feeder!








No comments:

Post a Comment