We had Pine Grosbeaks, Goldfinches, a squirrel and a chipmunk at the feeder today.
After having cats my whole 40 years life and Tigger for 16 of those years, today was a cat-owner first for me: Tigger got in the shower with me! I shooed him out of the bathtub 3 or 4 times just to get the shower started. Once I was showering he climbed up on the side of the bathtub twice and the third time he jumped right down into the far end of the shower!!!
It was a cool, gray day with showers so we watched Space Balls in the morning and headed outside to make a fire after lunch. We burned through the afternoon getting most of the way through my huge pile of leaves. Of course I couldn't just sit there and watch stuff burn, although that is fun...I added more stuff to the burn pile!
We kept the fire going through supper and made s'mores for dessert.
This was a nice, relaxing cottage day! Happy anniversary Kevin!



No comments:
Post a Comment