Lisa and Brent's wedding was today and we were so pleased and touched that they asked Darcy to be a flower girl!
Rehearsal night
Darcy likes to take pictures, too.
Getting fed up with mama-paparazzi
Darcy and her cousin Gillian were flowers girls. They are just 6 months apart and although they only see each other once or twice per year, they get along very well. When they are together they are like sisters.
Lisa and Brent's wedding was in our church, a quaint, rural church.
The decorations were minimal and the ceremony was simple, and it was all wonderful...perfect in fact.
The reception was a BBQ at Lisa's parents' cottage and it was one of the most fun weddings I have ever attended.
I was doing the wedding photography, so Kevin offered to do some photos in the boat. Wow! So much fun! I swear that Lisa and Brent looked like wedding magazine models.
Kevin driving the boat with Lisa's veil blowing over him.







No comments:
Post a Comment