Sunday, October 17, 2021

August 1, 2020: uni friends reunion

 

Dear Darcy,

I was up at 7:18 am. We had to be at the ballpark for baseball pics at 9 am. It was already hot. We picked up Cam, too.




Back at the lake by 10:30.

What a great day with my friends and their families.


Subin, who can't swim, went on the paddle board. She was a natural. Mich tried it and got the hang of it quickly, too.

Kids came and went in the kayaks, pedal boat, SUP. Our neighbor lent us a kayak, too.





Darcy did the girls' nails
Sunset cruise.

Kevin did many trips out in the boat. Pat lent us a tube. He took the little kids on slow rides.

Thank you Johanne!

Thank you Melissa!

Thank you Subin for the delicious salad!! Most of it was gone by the time I got pic.

Break time


You got it Mich! 

Ready??? No Kevin took them for a slow ride as the girls are pretty little.

Daddy took Maya, Cam and you on a fast ride. I was spotting and holding Keira on my knee. The tripod that hold the rope ripped out of the floor board. Again. You kids flew off the tube. Cam and Maya banged heads. 

Cam got water in his ear. He lay with that ear down the rest of evening trying to get the water out. He woke up feeling better. (He would later have red water come out of his ear and ended up with an ear infection.)

Tea is served on the wharf!


Jackie

Kids and dogs taking a dip.

Thank you Sofia, I think. Apparently I’ve been downgraded to 2nd place for my chocolate chip banana bread.





Thank you Melissa for the goodies you left for Darcy.


What a fantastic day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment