Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Last days of July, 2020

 Dear Darcy,


July 28, 2020

Deconstruced sandwich for lunch and then a swim. Worked in Monarch Mansion a bit. Lots of chipmunks around. Supper at the tiki bar.






July 29, 2020

Lots of Cat TV this morning. 




I went to work at a clients' house (gardening).




Found a caterpillar at the mailboxes!



Supper at Nanna's. Lightning this evening. We watched 2 movies, Angels and Blown Away.




July 30, 2020

I was up early to bring up all the garbage. I filled the bird feeders and did the dishes. I also cleaned out a kitchen cupboard, which made more dishes to do! Then I got the laundry ready to take home.

Downy Woodpecker

We went for 2 swims. 


Daddy brought up the 4-wheeler.







Baseball game this evening. Your team won 17-7! 

Beautiful sunset at the ballfield














Katie here for a sleepover.

Just a quick trip to the grocery store, LOL.


July 31, 2020

Daddy went to town early this morning to get boat gas. When he came back he went for a 4-wheeler ride with Mike & Connor. Connor wasn't ready yet and Mike needed a tool Daddy had at home, in his work truck, so they went off to town. When he got home he realized he didn't have his house keys. His keys for the work truck, were....in the house! 





Meanwhile I only got to bed at 4 am (working - I work from home part-time). I got up at 8. I ran around cleaning, tidying, organizing for my friends' visit tomorrow.  I pulled the piece of old wharf up and out of way. I cleaned up the scrap wood left from Nanna's new deck. Then I organized the food and made brunch. 



After eating I shook out the 2 carpets, filled the bird feeders, made hummingbird nectar, set up extra tables outside, cleaned the table inside, washed and put away dishes, put away the laundry, cut Nanna's hair, folded and put away the clothes on the line and swam with Darcy and Katie 2x!

bunk house all clean!

The girls kayaked to the beach and back. 



I bleached the little fridge under the house. 



I went for a quick boat ride with Daddy while you guys watched Netflix in Nanna's basement.

There was a ball game tonight. Great game! Victory 13-1.


Beautiful drive to the game.







Katie, you and Daddy all walked in dog poop when we got back. So I cleaned that up, swept the floors and washed them. 

The moon was almost full and just beautiful!!!



We all went out for a moonlit boat ride. It was just gorgeous!! The girls got a little bit too loud...night and voices carry on the water...so we headed back to the cottage. We watched Stand By Me and I finished cleaning the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment