Dear Darcy,
This week we went out walking a lot. It was cold, but sunny and finally without snowfall. The stroller Nanna gave us for Christmas is wonderful, even in the snow, and you sleep like an angel throughout our walks.
You are making some new & different sounds this week. You kind of make a low growl sometimes. You still makes pirate sounds: "Aye!" "Aaarrrr." You has also started "throwing" your toys behind you! I think it's more that you happen to drop the toy while waving your hand up and down, but it makes me laugh...for now. You also managed to sit up all by yourself for about 3 seconds.
Little Miss Droolsalot must be teething, as there is an endless supply of drool - on your face, on your hands, on your clothes, on my hands, on my clothes, on about a dozen bibs every day...
OOPS! I took this pic at just the WRONG time...LOL.You love your daddy and I think you look forward to him coming home almost as much as I do. Every night you have a "conversation" and I swear you look at him like he's greatest thing you've ever seen. I think you're going to be a real Daddy's girl!

Big brother Cameron came back tonight, but he's not feeling well. :-( He has a cold and fell asleep before supper. He ended up going to bed without supper at all, but he really wants to get better for bowling on Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment