Monday, February 2, 2009

January 28th - bittersweet.

As of Monday the 26th, you weigh 14 lbs 8 oz. You measure approx 24 3/4 inches (62 cm).
 
Jan 27th - outfit from Auntie Myrna & Mandy. 

 The night of January 28th-29th you slept in your own room for the first time.
Jan 27th - top from Disney World. 

It kind of happened by accident. You normally sleep in the playpen down stairs for the first 2 hours or so, in case you wake up to eat before I go to bed. Then you sleep in the bassinet next to my bed. That night you would not settle down in the playpen and I was gonna pee myself, but Daddy wasn't awake to hold you, so I went upstairs and put you in your crib while I went to the bathroom. When I came back you were sound asleep and woke up the next morning.

Jan 27th-outfit from Donna & David Ellis. 

Since then you have been sleeping in ypur crib anywhere from betweem 9:00 - 10:00 pm through to 6:30, usually (sometimes earlier).


Jan 28th - sweater hand made by Auntie Cheryl.

 
Jan 28th - top that belonged to me 33 yrs ago.

Jan 29th - sleeper from Nanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment