
On Saturday Feb 7th we all stayed home for the day. I helped Cameron build something, not sure what it was, but we had fun. Saturday night we went for supper at my mom's house. Our friend Marion was there, too. We all played Trivial Pursuit until about 1:30 am...and I won...I never win!!! YAY!!!
Sunday Charla, Paul, Amelia & Colby went bowling with us. Mia and Cam had their own lane and I must say they played better than the adults! Unfortunately I forgot my camera, so I don't have any photos :-(
Afterwards we took a drive down Colford's road and we saw a deer. Mia and I got out of the car and threw carrots for him. I think that was the closest Mia has ever been to a deer. Then on our way back to the house we saw some buffalo's. Darcy and Camerom were asleep, so they missed it.


Back at home, we had a lovely ice sculpture outside the kitchen window. This is thanks to the mild weather causing the tin roof to empty.
Later we all had supper together at our house and the kids played.




No comments:
Post a Comment