The weather channel promised us a beautiful sunny day, so we came back up to the lake last night. Well...it was pretty darn cold this morning, about 10 C. The good thing about that is we were able to play outside a bit without too many bugs.
Over at Nanna's house Darcy wanted to play with my camera. I took the above pic of her, then she took the pics below of my mom and me.
In the cooler moring hours I was able to go some gardening for my mom, too, while Darcy took refuge inside.
 |
| The flowers Darcy picked for Nanna...some of them against my wishes! |
 |
Darcy playing piano again. She really likes it and doesn't pound of the keys.
It still gets on my nerves after a while, but I will be keeping a keen eye on her musical skills! |
After lunch the sun did come out and it got warmer. With the breeze off the lake and the beautiful sun shining on us, Darcy and I went out to unwrap all the patio furniture and set up the chair swing. We walked down to the wharf and looked around, too, but didn't see any fishies or frogs or anything. I guess it's a little early still.
Playing on the slide for the first time this year.
 |
| ME! |
No comments:
Post a Comment