HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!
This week Darcy did a lot of art work at home and at daycare. She really, really, really loved to paint. Mommy gets really, really, really nervous!
 |
| This is my favorite of all her paintings so far! |
We share a lot of her art work as we just don't have enough room to display everything. Cameron has turned into quite the artist, himself, in fact his art teacher said he is "gifted"!! So, he comes home with a lot of beautiful pieces, too, that we want to display.
If I have not mailed you a little masterpiece lately and you would like one, please let me know - I may have lost track of who I have sent to and not. You just can't have the blue one above ;-)
 |
My mother's day card from Darcy - made at daycare with Helen. THANK YOU!
Yesterday was the semi-annual tea and sale in Gore. I had a table there with my photgraphy, photo cards, and some crafty things, like gift bags and tags.
My goddaughter Amelia (8) was my sidekick for the day. She is very talented and came up with a great idea for some left over tissue paper. She made roses out of it!
The tea, by Auntie Carol, was a success, as always, and of course the meal was just out of this world. I was fortunate enough to even get some left overs to bring home. Thank you.
I did not have a successful day, I always do better in the fall sale, but I really enjoyed my day. It was lovely to spend time with Amelia, especially away from the distractions of all the other kids. We talked about school and family and shared our art ideas. |
No comments:
Post a Comment