I love the internet! I found plans to make a paperbag into a Dora The Explorer kite on Nickelodeon.com. It really wasn't very hard and Darcy helped me paint.
Unfortunately it rained for about a week after we made it and couldn't try it right away. We've tried it a couple times now, but without enough wind. It definitely looks like it has potential.
| Here is Kevin waiting for some wind with the Dora Kite. Darcy was soooooo excited when Daddy arrived home from work and came to help us fly the Dora kite! |
Paper bags are very hard to come by these days, what with plastic reigning the world and luckily reusable bags, too. The hardest part of the kite, was finding the paper bag! I ended up finding a paperbag that was received in the mail to fill up for the Tim Horton's Christmas food drive. (We sent our food donation to Cam's school instead.)

No comments:
Post a Comment