Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October 6, 2011: Maman-poussette, a cancelled flight & undies!

Kevin leaves for Kuujjuaq for 2-3 weeks this morning.
 





We stopped in a nice grassy spot in the sun to do some stretching and weights. Most moms use their baby as a weight, but Darcy is just too big. We both used a water bottle - mine was full, hers was empty.


This is Noah, the son of one of our volunteers. I have nicknamed him Mr. Smiley as he is ALWAYS smiling!
He is just too cute not to photograph.

We found a caterpillar and Darcy got to hold it before I put it at the bottom of one of the trees.

When I got home I got a nice surprise - a phone call from Kevin! His flight was cancelled and re-scheduled for tomorrow, so he'll be home tonight :-)

I'm really glad Kevin was home, too, because we hit another milestone tonight: Darcy slept in undies for the 1st time!
No accidents! Congratulations Darcy.

No comments:

Post a Comment