Monday, October 3, 2011

September 22, 2011: scary day!

Darcy tried on her Halloween costume for Nanna.

My Princess

My artist!

OMG! Today I had THE worst scare of my life: I was upstairs in the bathroom, came down and called for Darcy - no answer. I called louder and louder, walking through the house: no answer! I just happened to turn and see her little head go by the kitchen window in the driveway headed towards THE STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never ran so fast in my life.

She was still far from the street, but what if I hadn't seen her right away? 

She said she called for me and looked for me downstairs and couldn't find me, so she went outside to look for me. Smart girl. I never heard her between the toilet flushing and the running water. The worst is always put the hook on the screen door to keep the cats from getting out, but we had just come in from an errand and I forgot! I will NOT forget again!

She felt bad because it scared me.

On the phone with Daddy from Akulivik - first time he talked to Daddy in almost 2 weeks!

Air guitar...this is his INDEX finger by the way....

My other princess :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment