Thanksgiving
Which also happens to be Darcy's birthday this year.
Thanksgiving dinner at Mom's. Before heading over for dinner, Kevin and I finished closing up the cottage for winter. We took our time as we have an expensive new septic tank to look after! Everything is winterized and packed up. the last bits of linens were brought home to wash. I really hate this time of year, thankfully I have Darcy's birthday to make it fun!
Mom's homemade strawberry pie, as requested by Darcy.
Darcy's gift from Mama and Dada - she picked it out in the summer. It will go on her bedroom door (instead of the Christmas wreath that's been there for 2 or 3 years!)
Nanna got her a HATCHIMAL!! She wanted one so badly for Christmas last year, but even Santa couldn't get one. She squealed with delight.
Hatchimal is hatching!
There she is!!!
Money! Thank you Uncle Bum!!
Auntie Carol's gift, which Darcy loved, especially the canvas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment