Friday, November 17, 2017

Halloween

Halloween 2017


Darcy-wolf!

Cam's mom got him this Patrick (Sponge Bob) costume for the HS Halloween dance. 

Kevin and Darcy's reaction when I told them Cam wasn't even in the plastic window (he had ducked down inside the costume).


Ok there he is!

Darcy's turn to try it.

Kevin's turn.

Darcy helping carve the jack-o-lanterns

VOILA!!!

Darcy was a vampire again, but a pretty vampire this year. I was dressed up as one of her victims. (See the two teeth marks on my neck?)


A neat backdrop we saw at the mall. 



The struggle is real. This is what it looks like when you're sick and really don't feel well, but you also really don't want to skip trick-or-treating. We did one block and she gave up in the second block. (I was secretly happy!) 


We got Thursday a costume, too. She even went trick-or-treating with is and she was very well behaved!!


Kevin borrowed Cam's mask. For some reason Cam didn't want to trick-or-treat with the blow-up Patrick costume on.



No comments:

Post a Comment