Today. Getting Mom out of the snow. I actually needed this today. This week was too people-y.
Mom’s driveway and stairs. I had two helpers today. Top photo: the actual helper, Mom. Bottom photo: the fluffy “helper”
Mom’s stairs on the lake side. Once again fluffy helper not helping a whole lot.

Mom’s cat, Lovey, isn’t very good at helping. He’s so cute though!!
Mom’s deck. No helper here. Just A LOT of snow and ice. I swear I could hear the deck breathe a sigh of relief.
Now she can get the door open.
I aggravated an old injury last Saturday breaking all the ice at Mom’s. I was shoveling for hours today and a couple more tomorrow, so I am looking after it.
I can’t swim in it or boat on it, but the lake is still beautiful!
Tomorrow we tackle this!
February 2, 2019
One of today’s tasks: shoveling our cottage roof.
This is NOT what I meant when I said I couldn’t wait to have a beer on the porch
For those that are not familiar with our cottage, we are standing on the porch roof in this photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment