Day #8: My cold is back. 🤧
Tried Maxi online for the first time.
The rest of the day should be a return to our usual routine. That, and I have work to do before going back to school Monday.
Back to reality...
Day #8 into #9: Blanket fort sleepover!
March 10, 2019I started the March Break with shoveling and I ended it with shoveling, but at least I didn’t have to shovel in between!
I’ve pretty much run out of room to put the snow off the boats. I started out the season reaching up to get the snow off and today I was looking down at our boat (blue tarp).
One more snow fall like today and the boat will be buried. (The fence is ~5’ high.)
Tried Maxi online for the first time.
The rest of the day should be a return to our usual routine. That, and I have work to do before going back to school Monday.
Back to reality...
Day #8 into #9: Blanket fort sleepover!
I’ve pretty much run out of room to put the snow off the boats. I started out the season reaching up to get the snow off and today I was looking down at our boat (blue tarp).
One more snow fall like today and the boat will be buried. (The fence is ~5’ high.)
No comments:
Post a Comment