June 22, 2019
Dear Darcy,
Hot, sunny and windy today.
Ball game in Lachute this afternoon. We won 3-2 in 5 innings. Great game! You went to a friend's for a sleepover. Cameron is gone to a friend's for a sleepover, too.
Great weekend at the cottage
Sunday June 23, 2019
Daddy and I up at 7:30. A beautiful morning. Thursday and I had coffee by the lake. Thursday opted to look for fish instead of sipping coffee. Daddy and I went back to his boss'. I did some gardening. We both forgot our purse/wallets at the lake - oops! We also forgot the dog food, boat key and my contact stuff at home! We picked up Cam and another friend on our way home. Dropped off boys at their moms', got our stuff at home and picked you up at your friend's.
I took the girls to town for ice cream, but everything was closed. We went to the house and had ice cream there! There were supposed to be fireworks, so we waited but nothing happened. By the time we headed back to the lake the gas station was closed, so we couldn't get boat gas.
Monday June 24, 2019
HOT
We launched the boat. Your friend, you and I drove the boat home. Well we tried to, anyway. I finally got it going and told you girls to hang on. I gave it some gas and off we went... for about 2 minutes.
I managed to paddle it with the help of a kayaker to a friend's wharf. Kevin came over by boat with Mark. He tried to get it going. I walked back to your friend's house with you. You were bored. When I went back to the boat Daddy was waiting for Mark to come back with something to try to get water out of the gas. It worked! Daddy gave 'her ... and it stalled. Now the battery was dead (between us we tried to start it A LOT). Got a tow back to our wharf.
We went back to pick you up ...by car.
Having fun!
My view while I make supper.
Love,
Mommy xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment