Monday, June 1, 2020

March Break 2019 - Day 6

March 7, 2019

Day #6: This morning with Darcy’s friend meant hearing lots of giggles. At the library we saw a funny show, a cute black bunny and picked up Darcy’s umbrella. 

Playing Headbandz

Darcy’s umbrella is ready to go home. I
In the background you can see where the little quails will go when they hatch. 
🐣


Supper out thanks to a very old gift card! 

Boston Pizza selfie. 🤳
I finally used a gift card Kevin and I received before Darcy was born!!

Happy girl!!!

At The Lego Movie 2 a random stranger gave Darcy a gift! 

Selfie in our 3D glasses.


Then a little treat on our way home. 

Timmies on our way home. Darcy’s yummy marshmallow hot chocolate was free thanks to Roll up the Rim, but we didn’t win anything tonight


What a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment