Monday, June 1, 2020

January 2019

January 1, 2019:
As Kitty Forman calls it, let the Fundue begin. (We’ve been binge watching That 70’s Show 😃).  New Year's Day 2019



Jan 3, 2019
I just bought Darren Tomalty's new book! Can't wait to read it.

January 4, 2019
Shoveling at Mom's.


January 5, 2019
I did not enjoy the snow yesterday, but I did today!

Thursday playing in the snow


Olaf!

Darcy and the neighbor kids sliding in the backyard.

Casserole and garlic bread




January 7, 2019
First skate of the season!


January 8, 2019
20 years since Grandpa Brian passed away.

January 22, 2019
Winter fun 🙄
Thankful for good friends/neighbors.


'My new travel companion. Boating is useful in winter!'   'My new passtime. @[100007195629464:2048:Marjorie Wilby] is shovelling down there somewhere, too.'

January 26, 2019
Back at my *favorite* passtime...

Different helper today, fluffier and a lot less helpful. More of a supervisor.


Angie W's photo.



 




January 27, 2019

Love looking out the kitchen window and seeing Darcy playing with her friends next door.


Darcy and I went to Plaisirs d’hiver yesterday afternoon. There was sliding, hot soup, taffy and an amazing fire show. This is the only pic I got before the cold killed my phone. 


The video in this link is similar to what we saw.


I'm not sure this was taken in January, but here is a pic of all 4 of us. 










No comments:

Post a Comment