Friday, January 29, 2021

CP Holiday Train 2019

Dear Darcy,


November 26, 2019: Uncle Bum died early this morning. Nanna, David and I were at the hospital. David and I went to move the car and when we came back he was gone. Nanna was by his side with a lovely kind nurse. 

I took you and Katie to the CP Holiday Train that night. Am I crazy? No. We missed the train for Canada 150 and we missed the train in 2018 and we regretted it. Katie had never seen it. 

I slept about 2 hours after school, Kevin took care of supper. 




It was WONDERFUL. Those 2 girls kept me entertained and laughing all the way there and all the way back. The train was as magical as I remembered. 

Holiday Train selfie




(Edit Jan 2021: I am sooooo glad we went because the 2020 train was cancelled due to Covid.)

No comments:

Post a Comment