
Oct 21 - first time Cameron holds his baby sister.
On Oct 25th Darcy attended her first birthday party, for Maya's second birthday. This was a big adventure for me, as this was in Candiac. I insisted Kevin come, so he could drive and I could sit in the back with Darcy. The party was fun, although I missed seeing Maya open her gifts and singing her Happy Birthday, as I was nursing Darcy in a bedroom. It was also a chance to see Melissa & Jason's new house, which is lovely! It was great too see them and Johanne & Sofia, too! On the way home it was pouring rain and not too far from Melissa's house we had a minor fender-bender. Someone decided to pull into our lane at the last minute, Kevin swerved, and tried to get around and past him, but the other person never saw us and clipped our left back bumper. Although there was some to the other car, there was virtually no dammage to our Jeep.

4 weeks old.

1 month old - visiting with Great Aunt Bea & Nanna.

Nov 9. Kevin with his children.
No comments:
Post a Comment