Saturday, January 24, 2009

The twins' birthday - Jan 2.

We went to another party on Jan 2nd to celebrate Rob & Brian's birthdays...this time I have some pictures and even a video :-)

Mommy enjoyed this party a little more, as it was quieter (until we started singing!) and easier for me to manage Darcy. This is not to say I didn't enjoy Dean's party, but it was a real party party and hard to calm a baby with loud music and people shouting "Happy new year" etc...if you know what I mean.




Anyhoo...Hillary served a delicious meal and Brian served up some chords on his guitar that we all sang along to, as you can see in this clip of Bon Jovi's Wanted Dead or Alive as preformed by "us".



Kevin and I were both impressed with Hillary's teenaged kids, as they were not only friendly, but very polite! Bianca even lent me her room as a place to change Darcy. I also had a chance to talk with and get to know some of Kevin's friends a bit better, especially Severine, who was really smitten with Darcy.

Kevin with the birthday boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment