On October 18th I went out for supper with my Charles River friends to support a friend/colleague who is fighting breast cancer. Her family in her home country do not know about this illness and she would like to keep it that way until she is finished all her treatments, so I am not using her name. Please, if you know her, do not post this information or a link to this on Facebook! (I'm sure if you know her, you would already know this, though.)



We all had a good time and saw some old CR friends that left the company a while ago. When I saw Carol, who retired during my maternity leave, I didn't even recognize her anymore...she looks wonderful, though!
My thoughts and prayers are with our friend as she faces a difficult battle. My dear, you are young and strong and energetic and I know you will get through this. xox.
No comments:
Post a Comment