Thursday, December 30, 2010

THE WIGGLES Oct 28, 2010



Maya invited us to see The Wiggles live with 2 other friends and their mommies. We are so lucky!

The Wiggles is a pre-schooler TV show from Australia. It's basically 4 guys who sing and dance educational things for kids. Their regular guests include Dorothy the Dinosaur and Wags the Dog and they drive around in the Big Red Car.


Darcy is ready to put on her coat and GO!


Sofia and Darcy watching The Wiggles.
I still need the cane to walk, but I can drive now, so I was able to drive to "The Big Smoke" for the show. I was lucky to be able to park very close and looked over as a car pulled up next to me and it was Maya & Melissa!




Darcy clapped along with the songs.



One of The Wiggles carried Dorothy the Dinosaur into the audience.




Sofia & Darcy ended up sharing their seat.





The theme of this show the Circus. In the second photo they were singing and dancing their version of Twinkle Twinkle little star. The had lights on the ballerinas and a gient lighted star above.
Darcy just loved it!!! Thank you Maya!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment