Friday, January 2, 2015

Aug 23, 2014: Mom's birthday

Darcy, Kevin and I attended a very long lake meeting this morning. in fact it long enough that after  a nearly 3 hour long presentation Kevin had time to leave, go to Lachute to get boat gas and necessities and come back before the meeting was done.

I LOVE my hydrangeas.

It was an absolutely beautiful day. We went for a boat ride and a swim, then we went to sit with Mom on her new wharf for the very first time! It is truly the work of an artisan.



Later on Peter and Uncle Brent came for supper and birthday cake with ice cream. 



Mom loved her sailboat gift from Gaspe. :-). I also washed her car and cleaned it inside. 



It's hard to see, but there is a family of ducks (mergansers) in there.

There was an incredible sky full of stars tonight!!

Sitings today:

Loon (a.m.)
loon with a young one (p.m)
Merganser with 5 young
Pileated woodpecker
Chickadees
Goldfinches
Squirrels
Chipmunks
Nuthatches



No comments:

Post a Comment