Monday, January 26, 2015

Christmas Eve 2014

Ii 
 
 
  
We went to my mom's for Christmas Eve.
 
  The spread at Nanna's house:  (and that's before supper!)
  I think Darcy's favorite was the bread bowl with the spinach dip in it. I love the bacon-wrapped water chestnuts!
  

Grandmaman and Darcy got some early Christmas presents. 

Awesome touch n' feel Christmas book (from Dollarama!!!)

Lovey loved the beautiful pointsetia Mom received from Cecile. 


The gang. Mom, Kevin, Cecile, Brent, David, Darcy (and me).



Cam was with his mom. We picked him up before midnight, so we could all be home and ready for bed in time for Santa to come.

Kevin and Darcy putting out food for Santa's reindeer and glitter so they would know where to land.
it is so amazing to see the magic of Christmas alive in Darcy...of course I believe in it, too!!!

Getting the cookies ready.


Darcy put a plate of cookies and glass of milk out for Santa. 

The plate of cookies with a note and elf doughnuts for Tinsel. I ended up having to move them to higher ground as Eric (the cat) kept trying to drink Santa's milk.


The cookies were the ones we made: 

Stockings.

Time for bed.

 
I heard a noise as I was going to bed and ran outside just in time to see Santa and his reindeer take off  from our roof.

Bye Tinsel! Bye Santa! 

Sure enough, he had been there and left lots of presents!


No comments:

Post a Comment