I knew it would be crowded, but I've been back in my small-ish hometown for a few years now and have quickly forgotten just how crowded the city can be!
Here I was standing on the steps to the train station, at the back, overlooking part of the crowd on the platform.
Selfie! Cam, Darcy and me.
Darcy being small, wanted to be picked up so she could see. I would tire quickly. Cam, bless his heart, tried to piggyback her and was successful for a bit, but when he bent down so she could climb on his back, he all but disappeared. Not only was he below the average height of the crowd. But in his dark grey coat and Darcy in a brown coat, no one could see them and they were getting bumped into before he could stand up.
The crowd started the thin out, finally!
We saw Santa Claus!!!
The train was magical!!
With the crowd disappearing, we made our way over to where you could see the train in the very first picture and lucked out, as we got a front row seat as the train pulled out of the station, backwards! We got to see everything we missed on its way in:








No comments:
Post a Comment