Yesterday was HOT! I swam with my monkey and played with water balloons. I started to clear out mom's old driveway from when her house was a cottage. I plan to make a garden there. Cam had a soccer game. The stars were phenomenal last night, again!
Hamilton came over for the day. Lots of swimming, kayaking and general water play. Darcy kayaked by herself for the first time!
We had corn on the cob and grilled cheese, all done on the BBQ, for lunch. That, and 2L of root beer. We also tried Roulette Doritos, where most of them are cheese, but every once in a while you get a hot one. My very first one was HOT. We liked them though. Oh and we ate candy. We had a real "fun day".
Besides all the water fun, I was impressed to see Cam n' Ham play a game of chess.
Cameron and I were trying to figure out the penny triangle without any luck, Darcy asked to see and she solved it immediately! she's 5!




No comments:
Post a Comment