Stockings
Santa left a stocking for Grandmaman, too!
In the star you can see our front yard...it was a green Christmas.
Next down, Santa brought Darcy a Barbie guitar.
We framed the school portraits for Grandmaman.
On the bottom Cam is holding the Nerf gun Santa brought him.
Kevin and I got Cameron a Scooter. He road it around inside the house.
They both got a book.
A better look at the greenery.
After a quick breakfast and a coffee and Baileys, Grandmaman headed home and we headed up to the lake, to my mom's.
Wow!!! So many nice things under the tree!!!
Unfortunately the cold I got last week returned at high intensity today and Kevin woke up with the flu. Since I was feeling yucky, I didn't get very many pictures. 😞
Kevin looking pretty good for a sick guy. This was the only time he sat up and joined us all day. He had a fever, chills, sweats and spent virtually all day on the porch bed. Uncle Bum wearing the felted sweater hat I made for him.
We were spoiled: being with family in my mom's beautiful house, great food, drinks, and wonderful, thoughtful gifts!! Santa really came through, too. Darcy really wanted a magic kit, but Mom and I couldn't find one anywhere, but of course Santa did!!!
I got a new pair of Levi's jeans, which I LOVE, and a bathing suit that Is making the wait for aummer intolerable (from my mom).
We all got slippers and PJ's, too, to make that long wait a little cozier.
Darcy got this amazing toy dog from Nanna. It looks a real dog lying on a pillow and...it BREATHES. It came with a bed, brush and adoption certificate.
My mom got Cam a Canadian Tire truck that lights up, makes noises and advances. Last weekend he put together the spider robot and it is really cool!
There were must too many to mention them all, but I will try to post some pics of the kids using their gifts.
Thank you everyone for thinking of us and for the lovely gifts.










No comments:
Post a Comment