Thursday, September 12, 2019

August 2018 (1st half)

Aug 1, 2018: 
Mom, Darcy, Cameron and I got her basement re-organized and it looks great!

August 2, 2018:
 Thursie actually swam a bit!  #ItsThursdayEveryday


Art by the lake

Mergansers (Aug 2, 2018)

Aug 3, 2018:
Thursday in the kayak with me and Darcy paddle boarding. 2 years ago who would have thought we'd be doing anything like this with Thursday!

dog selfie

Friday August 3, 2019
boat selfie
Visit from an old friend today - her first time at our cottage. She went paddle boarding with us and Kevin took her for a boat ride.


Just beautiful

weeding

Nanna's Tiki Bar

Dragonfly!


 Aug 8, 2018:
Darcy at the library book club

The mergansers swam right past Darcy.




Aug 9, 2018
Bee friend

Aug 11, 2018
Sparklers and meteor showers tonight.




Aug 12, 2018 
Chickadee

Aug 12, 2018: Beautiful, hot day.
Hairy Woodpecker

Aug 12, 2018 
My Hydrangeas!!

Fabulous!

August 13, 2018: I love a night like this. I am cooking supper outside, in my bathing suit, while Darcy swims (that dot out past the wharf) and Thursday explores.









No comments:

Post a Comment