Highlights of October. October means colors and Thanksgiving and Darcy’s birthday 💛🧡❤️
In light of Thanksgiving I have been reflecting on the many things I have to be thankful for. These pics are just a sampling.
Neighbors taking me for a boat ride
Kevin, mom, the lake
October 7, 2018 Thanksgiving dinner at Mom's. We finished closing the cottage. I bailed Rob's boat - 122 buckets! We hauled it out onto the lawn and tied off the wharves - including that ugly rotten one Kev brought home.
bounty from my garden
my favorite place on Earth
beauty
symmetry
Thursday. She is a PAIN, but she loves us and I love that we are giving her a second life.
My home. Beautiful fall colors.
My darling daughter and Emerald. Darcy's budgies are pretty easy to take care of and they keep us entertained. We are also fortunate to be able to provide them with a second chance at life.
Our community. Darcy went to an event at the municipal library and came home with her arm covered in flowers. She did them herself and retained the technique for her future art endevers.
wildlife
October 27, 2018 Sun and clouds, 5 degrees C. Ice on the boat and picnic table at home today. Male hooded merganser on the lake. There's still a boat in the lake! Last load of lake laundry done and packed. It has snowed 2x already.
Even though I hate packing it up, I am grateful we have a cottage and all the wonderful experiences that come with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment