Thursday, September 19, 2019

Darcy's first double digit birthday (2018)

I re-purposed Darcy’s favorite dress into a pillow for her. Shhh...I’m giving it to her on her birthday.


Pre-birthday at Nanna's / Thanksgiving dinner:


Dinner with a view

LOL!!!


happy birthday to you...

SHOPKINS!!!



October 9:
My baby girl just entered the double digits. In preparation for her birthday, we spent Thanksgiving Monday baking, cooking and doing some housework.

  

Darcy was a big help baking her cake this year - she did most of it on her own.



Double digits decorations!

We made campfire cookies just because she loves camping. Very pokey to make, good, but better looking that tasting. If I made them again I would make them smaller. Most of the girls couldn't even finish one cookie.


It’s wonderful to have a science-loving daughter...until you go to use the corn starch and it’s all been used to make non-Newtonian fluids...👩‍🔬😳👩🏼‍🍳😆♥️ 

Treats for Darcy's classmates for her birthday. (Cake and a mini donut.)

Friends/neighbours playing ball over the fence.




Friends, pavlova and birthday gifts, I think Darcy had a very nice birthday.

Darcy opted for a small birthday celebration, but a BIG cake!!

Darcy's birthday party:

Playing games. Thursday helping as usual.

OMG UNICORNS AND PINEAPPLES!

tropical decorations

This little bag came with a doll and I had no idea there were pineapples on it.

OH NO! SLIME!!

The cake was great!!

Photo props

birthday girl

make your own pizza

living room camping

photo station

many layers to that pineapple cake!












No comments:

Post a Comment