All set for our weekend! I went along as a Helper Mom
How I got my Guider name: Daisy
A group of approx 40 girls and 6 women went camping for the weekend.
Waiting for other campers to arrive.
Beautiful surroundings!
Snack Friday night - ants on a log
Kiss a frog challenge!
Our camp site
Tribal Council Torch
A challenge?
Ditty bags contain each camper's dishes and utensils for the weekend, washed after each meal and placed back in the bag to dry.
The Girls decorated their buffs with Sharpies and rubbing alcohol to get a patterned effect.
Darcy sporting her Survivor buff.
swimming and boating! A camping favorite!
Some cold swimmers
S'mores!
Ooey Gooey
Pet rock challenge
potential
We gathered in front of this rock/cliff face the final morning to distribute camp badges and crests.
To put it in perspective, here is the same rock with the tops of a couple heads in the pic. I won’t post the full pic for privacy reasons.
Holding her "Survivor Camp" crest
My favourite camper
Darcy with my Aunt Joan's Guide poncho.
walking back to the parking lot to meet parents.






No comments:
Post a Comment