Once again, I have to leave paradise. I have to work most of the day, but at least I’ll be at another lake. Enjoy this beautiful day, people!!
It might be hard to make out, but you can see the cat (lower right) looking at a squirrel (upper left), and Brian fishing off the dock in the middle.
We had a beautiful calm sunset cruise with a full boat (9 people!). We went back out later and just floated around looking at the stars. Brian slept outside in his tent and woke up to gifts outside his tent flap from "Ontario Santa".
Mom's two furr babies sleeping in close proximity to each other for the first time!
Monday July 23: Happy Sweet 16 to Amelia!
Darcy hit her first home run today and won the game for her team!
Thursday July 26, 2018: Happy Birthday Aunt Joan
Aaaahh, Lake, it’s not raining and I don’t have to leave you today. ☀️๐๐๐ป♀️
#ItsThursdayEveryday
Friday July 27, 2018: Peter and Marina here for a sleepover
Saturday July 28, 2018: Marc's Celebration of Life
A heron came to visit. July 28, 2018
mom's garden path
Night views
Boat kids
Sunday July 29, 2018: Cheaper by the Dozen visit.
Fishing
Dead (tired) dog!
Rainbow!
girls off paddling around
Hydrangea
Gorgeous Sunset
It’s hard to see, but there is a raft towards the right and there are two mergansers on it.
You know it was a good day when you've got all this to bring back in!
Dock Dog
Monday July 20, 2018: CLOVER IS LOST!!!! Darcy and I came home from a ball game to discover someone had let her out.
Tuesday July 31, 2018: I heard howling outside around 4:15 am. I went out and saw Clover lakeside. She would not come to me. I went and got her cat food dish and she met me at the porch door. SO RELIEVED!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment