Thursday, September 20, 2012

August 3, 2012


Darcy had a sleep over at Nanna’s last night, which meant that Kevin I slept in today until….10:00! I don’t think that has happened since before she was born!

Hot yet again today.

When Cam’s mom dropped him off she came in and finally got to see the inside of the cottage.
Eve, Cameron, Darcy and I swam to the raft.

Cameron showed her around and Kevin took her and the kids for a ride around the lake. (I enjoyed being alone for a little while!)
Darcy fell asleep sitting with Eve!

We got the charcoal BBQ going for the 1st time and had a terrific supper – we even roasted marshmallows for dessert.
.
Jeff, Jacob, and Sam (Olivier’s son), came over by canoe. We were about to go for a boat ride, so they came with us and Kevin let Sam (12) try driving the boat. He was a natural. 


We watched the moon rise, huge and yellow over the trees at the far end of the lake and it was FANTASTIC.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment