Lucky Darcy got to go for another canoe ride with Jeff and
Jacob and then played at the beach with them and Lisa and Logan. Kevin, Cam and
I joined them until lunch time, when Cam had to go back to his mom’s and then
Kevin and I went to cut one of my client’s lawns – a BIG one.
![]() |
| Honey |
I was very surprised that Darcy opted to stay
with Lisa and Logan rather than at Nanna’s while we were gone. She really likes
Logan. Logan is 9 and probably thinks she’s annoying, but he was very kind to
her.
The Arts Morin Heights Vernissage was tonight. There was a
little clip filmed for Cogeco TV. Nanna
brought Darcy to the vernissage for a little while.
Beautiful bonfire:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Great night sky:
![]() |
| McWilby wharf with lights from Southwards' house seen in background. |









No comments:
Post a Comment