Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sept 19, 2012: Mont Tremblant


Darcy, Mom, Pat and I headed up to Mont Tremblant today for lunch. None of the 3 adults had been there for at least 25 years and it was Darcy's 1st trip there.


We had lunch at Quintessence Hotel and it was terrific. The view was beautiful, as was the hotel, and the food was delicious. Thank you Pat for the wonderful lunch.

Quintessence Hotel

Now those are some big doors!

Quintessence Hotel

We all really enjoyed the scenery on the drive there and back. On the way back I saw 2 deer.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I rescued a squirrel stuck in a barrel about 1/4 full of water today. The barrel was lying on its side, but on an angle and the angle was too steep for the squirrel to climb out. He was get most of his body out of the water and then slide back down into the water. He was just barely able to keep his head out of the water. I just flipped the whole thing upside down and he ran away :-)

 

Pat at Quintessence






Walking on the grounds of the hotel.







No comments:

Post a Comment