Dear Darcy,
I was up at 4 am to try to see the comet NEOWISE. No luck, but I did see Venus. I stayed up until about 5:20 am, then went back to sleep until 8:30.
HOT HOT HOT!
Daddy went to Morin Heights for boat gas and was back around 11 am. we went for a boat ride around noon.
We fed the fish some worms. Thursday chased them - too funny!
You and Cameron explored the lake again. You found a rock out where it should be too deep to touch bottom, but you were standing on a rock with your heads above water.
Nanna went for a swim with Auntie Myrna!!!


Myrna and Lee were here for a couple of hours.
We all went to Lachute, you stayed at Katie's overnight.
We bought a (second hand) fridge and stove from Cameron's mom, we went to get them. The stove is at home, but the fridge wouldn't fit out the door. We'll got back tomorrow and figure it out. Megan came to the lake with us for a sleep over.
We went for a sunset cruise with Nanna, Megan, Cam & Thursday. She was so cute lying with her head over the edge of the bow. Then she lay on my lap.
I made us a quick supper of grilled cheese with bologna & hashbrowns on the BBQ.
Cam, Dad and Megan played Monopoly. I went for a swim around 11 pm!


There was a tornado in Hawkesbury around 5:30 pm.
Sightings:
Grackle
White squirrel
Chipmunks
Chickadees
Song sparrow
Robins
Hummingbird
Raccoons



No comments:
Post a Comment