Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Juy 18, 2020

 Dear Darcy,

You had a ball game today at 9:00 am in Ste Agathe. What a game it was!! The Dodgers won 22-11. O.M.G.










HOT!

AS of today a mask must be worn in all indoor public places.



Les was here this afternoon; Daddy and Les went out for a boat ride. You and I went for a swim.






You went to April's for a sleepover.


Dad, Les, Nanna and I went for a boat ride. We went to Mike's. Connor took his friends out for a ride in the boat.  Les jumped off th boat...while it was moving! Thursday was afraid of Duke, a new dog at Mike's. You came over with April and her parents. 



You girls were on surf boards behind the boat. I went for a swim with Mary and Valor.






Cam spent the night at Ratto's, with Rowan.

We went home to make supper at 8pm, Les went home.



I BBQ'd supper, brought Nanna her plate, put away the left overs, did the dishes, cleaned up outside, wrote in the log book, and now watching Dead to Me on Netflix while Daddy sleeps. I reorganized all your clothes. Great date, eh!?!

I saw 2 baby raccoons outside.

I collected 9 monarch eggs today.



No comments:

Post a Comment