Friday, September 10, 2021

July 2020 highlights

 Dear Darcy,


Canada Day. 

No fireworks or celebrations due to Covid regulations. You, Thursday and I went to the cottage for the afternoon.


July 2, 2020: You and I went to the lake for a swim.


July 3: Expensive Week!



Last Friday I had an eye exam and I now need progressive lenses that cost $604! The frames are $188. I also got a 2nd pair (sunglasses) for half price. The total: $1325





On Sunday we tried to get the boat started. 

Monday the Jeep was in the garage for what I figured were about $500 of repairs. On Tuesday I picked it up and the bill was $1900!

We finally got the boat going today for just $40. 

1st ball game of the season!

You stole your first base!

Daddy, Cameron, you and I went to the lake after the game.

July 14, 2020




























No comments:

Post a Comment