Dear Darcy,
My log book for June 19, 2020:
A, K, C, D arrived around 8:30 pm.
We brought in the food, dog, tools, stuff, and Nanna's groceries. It was VERY hot all week. Very hot in here. No water. The repair we did last time didn't hold. The pump lost its prime. Daddy fixed it. We had supper around 10 pm.
Heat wave = cottage!

Brunch
My log book for June 20, 2020:
Daddy fixed the wharf. Daddy fixed Nanna's wharf. Lots of fish, including 2 trout eating fish fry around the wharf.
Raccoons at the feeder.
Fireflies!!!
Miss Minou (Nanna's gray cat) is missing since yesterday.
I took a shower and when I started to adjust the faucet so Eric wouldn't drink lake water...and I realized it's our first summer at the cottage without Eric.
Summer solstice. First meal at the tiki bar. Mom finished cleaning!
You in your flamingo
Friends came to visit
Fish under the wharf:
Father and son






No comments:
Post a Comment