-shakes head "no"
-crawled up 4 stairs
-clasps hands
-puts hands on her head (it looks like she's saying "oh my!")
-helps me dress her (pushes her arms through sleeves, switches toy from hand to other)
-fills & empties containers (e.g. she dumps out the shape sorter and fills it up without the shape-sorting lid)
-squats and stoops

Darcy helping me clean the kitchen!
Darcy started daycare this week, just 2 hours per day. She is doing a progressive entry at the daycare Cameron is currently going to. We decided to start right away so she would have Cameron there with her for 2 weeks before he starts school. She cries when I leave and cries when I arrive, but apparently is "adorable" the whole time she's there. That'a girl!! I thought I would have trouble driving away for all the tears, but I must admit I felt free. I actually called Kevin when I got home, alone, and sang, "I'm freeeeeeeee!!!!" when he answered. By the time I go get her I miss her tonnes, though!
My bathing beauty
Here Darcy is reading one of Cameron's books. Nanna swears she'll be in college next week ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment