- Dances when she hears music
- responds to simple directions
- remembers for longer intervals (E.g. she remembers where the toys are at Nanna's)

Daddy's little pumpkin!
Darcy's 1st birthday, and the end of my paid maternity leave, is fast approaching! I am planning a dragonfly-themed party and contemplating returning to work the day after Thanksgiving. I do not know how I am going to manage either one of these things! Darcy can't even take her afternoon nap at the daycare, yet, how can she manage all day there?

Pleasant in Purple
Luckily, it looks like I won't have to make the decision just yet, as I got a firm offer on my cottage...finally. We'll hopefully go to the notary before Darcy's birthday. This would allow us to afford for me to take the month of October off, at my expense, to really think about when I plan to go back to work...and throw a great party for my sweet pea :-)

This weekend we finished packing and moving the last few things on Heron Rd and cleaned up what was left. This was Darcy's very last visit to her Grandpa's cottage.
Darcy and Daddy and spending more and more time together and really enjoying each other's company. Daddy's long, strong arms make for a whole lot of fun!
Daddy and his little pumpkin
No comments:
Post a Comment