-Weaning the morning feeding
-identifies cat and dog in pictures
-seems to show a preference for using her right hand
-feeds herself finger food from a bowl (without too much mess)
-Hugs her toys

This weekend Darcy had her 1st swimming lesson at the high school swimming pool; the very same pool I swam in all through elementary and high school! The water was warm, the monitors were very enthusiastic and Darcy loved it! It's gonna take a little better organization next time, as I forgot our towels, and I'll have to use an alarm, as Darcy woke me up a little late. She woke up at 7:00 and the lesson started at 8:00...hence the decision to skip the morning breastfeeding. Now we'll just go with it. She doesn't seem to miss it.

The Lego castle Kevin's boss gave us - Thank you Yanick!!

Darcy loves shoes...I wonder where she gets that?

Dragonfly girl!
This week we also went to visit Erin and meet her puppy Pug, Edgar. He is sooooo cute and better behaved than most babies!! Erin made me delicious coffee, as always, and showed me some of her recent photos...all amazing!!

Edgar making a face. Darcy and Edgar getting to know each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment