-she brings a spoon to her mouth (and makes a big mess!)
-Stands unsupported for a few seconds
-babbles in long sentences
-holds a phone to her ear and babbles with pauses
-likes to take off and put lids on containers
-can climb up stairs
-weaning the daytime feedings (breastfeeding only 1st thing in the morning and last thing at night)
This weekend we were invited to Kim's celebration of her promotion. Congratulations Kim!!! This was also the first time Darcy and I went to Kim & Rene's new house...it was about time. The drive there was reminiscent of my commute to work and reminded how much I am not looking forward to that. Kim's house is in a quaint small town with farmer's fields; a great place to raise kids. Happy belated birthday to Rene, by the way:-)

Gabriel and Darcy: let me out!

My poster child for separation anxiety was in love with Randolph, Rene's brother.

Darcy and Gabriel playing.
Darcy in the poncho I wore at her age!




No comments:
Post a Comment