Tuesday, October 6, 2009

August 29 - Melanie, Kim, Gabriel & Josiah (46 weeks)

Melanie, Kim, Gabriel and Josiah came to visit today. It was a miserable wet day, so a good day to stay inside and chat!

Darcy was very shy again, but warmed up to Gabriel right away...good thing, since he's her future husband and all...but anyway...

Poor Josiah is allergic to cats and he didn't know I have 2 BIG and very fluffy cats. He borrowed Kevin's rain jacket and sat outside in the rain to try and breathe better. Kevin and Melanie set him up with a TV and Spiderman DVD, a box of kleenex and snacks in the bunk house. He joined us for lunch, but his eyes were itchy and watery, so he went back to the bunk house. Josiah is about 10 years old and he never complained!!




Kim, Gabriel and Josiah had to leave early, as it was Kim's mom's birthday, but Melanie stayed for supper :-)

I only got 3 very underexposed photos of our visit, but I think Melanie has some good ones - Mel would you send me some pics of your visit when you have the time, please?

It was great to catch up with the girls. I miss them, but when talk turned to work, I realized I don't miss it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment