Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dec 28, 2010 - Angie`s 35th Birthday

There are no pictures from my birthday :=(

Darcy and I went to my mom's for lunch and birthday cake. Uncle Bum joined us, too. Kevin was at work, but that was OK, we had a date planned later.

I received some beautiful gifts from my mom, including a wonderful anchor decoration for the cottage. I cannot wait to open the cottage and find the perfect place for it!

Following cake, Darcy and I went out to Lachute to the pool for free swimming for the afternoon. Unfortunately, we got there too late and the pool was closing in about 15 minutes. Poor Darcy was so upset, she cried! (We went a couple days later, but it was hard for her to understand).

When Kevin got home, we all headed back to my mom's house and Darcy stayed with Nanna while Kevin and I went out to see a movie. This was our 3rd date since Darcy was born and our first movie date ever. We had a drink together and saw Little Fockers, plus it was a picturesque drive through the countryside with lots of pretty Christmas lights! Very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment