.
Mother nature changed that. There was another big snowstorm. Kevin didn't even go into work.
.
A play day at home with Mommy and Daddy...not such a bad day!
.
Kevin showed Darcy a magic trick, which you will see in the first video, below. At this point, Darcy has figured out that the cork disappears because Daddy drops it down the back of his shirt...but not this time!
.
.
Now it's Darcy's turn to do the magic trick!
.
The snow storm eventually turned to rain and Kevin went out to shovel. Darcy and I went out and built a snowman! My mom gave us a snowman kit 3 years ago and we finally used it today!
I asked Darcy what she wanted to call the snowman and she said, "Um...snowman."
Darcy also spent some time dancing with us today. In a rare video of me you can also see the adorable hand-print shamrock Darcy made for St. Patrick's day. (I also made these with a kindergarten class last week and her's was my model!)
No comments:
Post a Comment