Monday, September 19, 2011

August 18, 2011: Eric is better!

Eric seems to be feeling better :-) 
Mom, Pat, Darcy and I went to a 2nd hand store , La Fouillerie, in Morin Heights today – it was the 1st time any of us had been there and I was really happy with my experience. The ladies that work there are really nice and the clothes were in really good shape and LOTS to choose from.

http://www.morinheights.com/spip.php?article540

They were having a bag sale and a green garbage bag full cost only $10! Pat generously paid for the bag for me – Thank you!!!  I ended up with mostly things for Darcy, but also a few things for me and Cameron.  



I also took Pat and Mom to see A Taste of Arts Morin Heights.
http://www.artsmorinheights.com/

Darcy's dictionary:
“Plac-sic” = Plastic
“S-baks-ic” = basket
“Mexi” = Merci

No comments:

Post a Comment